Search Hotels in Dubrovnik Islands
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 24 Sep 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Dubrovnik Islands
Visitors to Dubrovnik Islands are sure to enjoy the spas. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its beaches. Top sights in the city include Mljet National Park and Cathedral of Saint Mark.
- There are 494 hotels and other accommodation options in Dubrovnik Islands
- The closest major airport is in Brac Island (BWK), 41.2 mi (66.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Dubrovnik Islands
Cultural venues in the city include Korcula Town Museum, Marco Polo Museum and Marco Polo Birth House. The city is notable for landmarks like Cathedral of Saint Mark, Badija Monastery and St. Blaise Fortress. The city's natural beauty is on display at Mljet National Park, Lastovo Archipelago Nature Park and Sunj Beach.
In Korcula, you can choose from 494 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily plan your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- House Dijana - Amenities at this 2-star inn include free WiFi and laundry facilities. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Bozica - Our customers like the dining options and clean rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Villa Telenta - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its central location and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Dubrovnik Islands
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- About 851 millimetres of rain falls on Dubrovnik Islands each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C