Search Hotels in Dromod
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 26 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 9 Sep 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 18 Jun 2020
Reviewed on 23 Nov 2020
Pocket Guide: Dromod
Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Dromod has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Donegal (CFN), 83.4 mi (134.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Dromod
Dromod is adjacent to Rooskey. Popular sights in the area include The Cavan and Leitrim Railway and Lough Rynn Estate.
Getting around Dromod
Dromod has plenty of options for transport. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Dromod Station.
Dressing for Dromod
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Dromod gets about 815 millimetres of rain per year