Travellers to Doerpen will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 148 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Doerpen
Places to visit in the larger region include Bourtange Fortress, Schloss Dankern and Meyer's Mill. Additionally, you'll find Papenburg Zeitspeicher and Clemenswerth Palace in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Doerpen, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city centre but you'll find 41 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- AKZENT Hotel Borchers is located in central Doerpen. With a stay at this hotel in Doerpen, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Hafenspeicher is 1 mi (1.6 km) from central Doerpen. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Leer can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Hotel Alte Werft is 18.5 mi (29.8 km) from the centre of Doerpen. This 4-star hotel in Papenburg features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Getting around Doerpen
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Dörpen Station. Doerpen might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Doerpen
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 0°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- About 799.90 millimetres of rain falls on Doerpen each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C