Visitors to Dibba are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views and safari tours.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Dibba
- The closest major airport is in Ras al Khaimah (RKT-Ras al Khaimah Intl.), 17.4 mi (28.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Dibba
Places to visit in the larger region include Khuzam Family Park, National Museum of Ras al Khaimah and Sambraid Beach Park. Additionally, you'll find Khatt Hot Springs and Tower Links Golf Club in the area.
As you plan your trip to Dibba, you may not find the ideal accommodation in the heart of the city, but here are lodging options around the area.
- Dibba Beach Resort is located 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the heart of Dibba. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Dibba can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Six Senses Zighy Bay is 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from central Dibba. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Dibba can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Dibba
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the night-time average to be 11°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 42°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September averages 42°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 38°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Dibba gets about 73.70 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually June and July with an average temperature of 42°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 13°C