Search Hotels in Dhaka
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 6 Dec 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Dhaka has to offer including the university setting, lakeside setting and temples. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and gardens. Top sights in the city include Jatiyo Sangshad Bhaban, Baitul Mukarram and Bangabandhu National Stadium.
- There are 186 hotels and other accommodation options in Dhaka
- The closest major airport is in Dhaka (DAC-Shahjalal Intl.), 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Dhaka
Cultural venues in the city include Ahsan Manzil, Bangladesh National Museum and Liberation War Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Baitul Mukarram, Curzon Hall and Saat Masjid (Seven Domed Mosque). The city's natural beauty is on display at Hatir Jheel, Gulshan Ladies Park and Baridhara Park.
In Uttara, you can choose from 186 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Le Meridien Dhaka - This 5-star resort features 7 restaurants, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast.
- The Westin Dhaka - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 5 restaurants and an outdoor pool.
- Best Western Plus Maple Leaf - This 4.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other favourite sights in Dhaka include Jatiyo Sangshad Bhaban, Bangabandhu National Stadium and Banga Bhaban.
Getting around Dhaka
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Airport Railway Station. Dhaka may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Dhaka
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the night-time average to be 15°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 25°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 27°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Dhaka gets about 44 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 16°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Dhaka?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Dhaka, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Dhaka?
What's the best place to stay for families in Dhaka?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday in Dhaka?
What's the best accommodation for an all-inclusive stay in Dhaka?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Dhaka?
What's the best high-end hotel in Dhaka?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Dhaka?
Dhaka Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Dhaka by Star Rating
- Hotels near Dhaka Airports
- Areas of Dhaka
- Accommodation near Dhaka Attractions
- More accommodation types in Dhaka
- Choose Your Dhaka Hotel Style
- Search Dhaka Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Dhaka
- Hotels Near Dhaka, Dhaka Division
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends