- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Amalia Hotel Delphi
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Double Room
About this area
Located in Delphi, Amalia Hotel Delphi is in the historical district and near theme parks. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Parnassos National Park and Aktí Vrachákia, while Sikelianos Museum and Delphi Museum are cultural highlights. Enjoy the area's slopes with cross-country skiing, downhill skiing and snowboarding, and don't miss out on the snowmobiling.
- Archaeological Site of Delphi - 9 min walk
- Sikelianos Museum - 9 min walk
- Delphi Archaeological Museum - 14 min walk
- Ancient Delphi - 15 min walk
- Delphi Museum - 15 min walk
- Athens (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos) - 152 min drive
- Amalia Delphi — 1 min walk
About this property
Amalia Hotel Delphi
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities
Lobby area , food, view was very good. Rooms were not clean ...clumps of hair found in the entry, dayed rooms and bathrooms. Shower curtains moldy.