Visitors can enjoy all that Daun has to offer including the museums and restaurants. A top sight in the area is Nuerburgring.
- There are 19 hotels and other accommodation options in Daun
- The closest major airport is in Frankfurt (HHN-Frankfurt - Hahn), 26.2 mi (42.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Cologne (CGN-Cologne - Bonn), 48.8 mi (78.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Daun
Favourite places to visit in the city include Eifel Volcano Museum, Wild- and Erlebnispark Daun and Daun Maar Group. Additionally, you'll find Nuerburgring in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Daun. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Hotel Stadt Daun is located in central Daun. This 3-star hotel in Daun features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Schloßhotel Kurfürstliches Amtshaus is located in the heart of Daun. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Daun can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Sporthotel & Resort Grafenwald Daun is located within 1.4 mi (2.3 km) of the city centre. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Daun can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Daun
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -4°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and -3°C as the night-time average
- Daun gets about 853.40 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 19°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -3°C