- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hotel South Beach Resort
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, Ocean View
About this area
Dar es Salaam
Located in Dar es Salaam, Hotel South Beach Resort is near theme parks and on the beach. National Museum of Tanzania and Little Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Dar es Salaam and Zanzibar Ferry Terminal. Travelling with kids? Consider Dar-es-Salaam Zoo, or check out an event or a game at Tanzania National Stadium. Looking to get your feet wet? Windsurfing and boat tours adventures can be found near the property.
- Kipepeo Beach - 4 min walk
- Kijiji Beach - 16 min drive
- Dar-es-Salaam Zoo - 28 min drive
- Kivukoni Fish Market - 37 min drive
- Port of Dar es Salaam - 39 min drive
- Dar Es Salaam Central Station - 43 min drive
- Dar es Salaam (DAR-Julius Nyerere Intl.) - 54 min drive
- Rifus Bar and Grill — 1 min walk
About this property
Hotel South Beach Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 25 per person (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
Only better for Beach experience not Hotel
It was terrible. Far from the ferries, they dont have transportation for guests, terrible staffing at night because when I arrived there almost everyone was asleep. I did not get any food because they dont do that service over night and the room condition is just very mediocre like a cheap hostel room. The food the following day was overpriced for no reason at all because for breakfast was simply very plain fried eggs and expensive tosts, and even there is no any professional customer care whats so ever. I would not go back there for a hotel experience or stay overnight. I would simply just go for a fresh expensinve Beach experience because they have it nice there but super expensive again.
Pros: Nothing other than the beach.
Cons: Hotel services are 5%. My be they can improve on that or just forget about the hotel and only run a day business for hosting beach parties
Location: Its very far from the town. Its more of an isolated place