Get an overview of this hotelHistoric hotel in uptown Dallas
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Dallas Arts District
Beautifully restored 1923 hotel situated in uptown Dallas, within a mile of the Nasher Sculpture Center, American Airlines Center, and Dallas Museum of Art. Downtown is within 2 miles; Love Field airport only 5 miles away.
Art Deco grandeur
Modern renderings of Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh's original Art Deco style are on display throughout the hotel, which includes the health club, Texas-themed restaurant and cocktail bar, 6 conference rooms, and a 24-hour business center.
Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh guestrooms offer luxury linens, custom-made Art Deco furnishings, and original Texas art. Amenities include high-definition LCD TVs, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and Baronessa Cali Oliva toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh2927 Maple Ave Dallas TX 75201
This uptown Dallas hotel is within a mile of American Airlines Center and the Dallas Arts District. Downtown Dallas is within 2 miles (3.2 kilometers).
Modern interpretations of original Art Deco influences are showcased throughout the hotel, in opulent marble pillars, sumptuous crystal mirrors, and hand-blown glass chandeliers.
There is free WiFi in public areas, 24-hour fitness facilities plus a seasonal outdoor pool, 6 conference rooms, and a 24-hour business center.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 170
- Number of floors - 11
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1923
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 6,000
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 557
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- LCD TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Graze Restaurant - Serving innovative dishes that showcase cuisine with a distinctive Texas twist. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Bar at Stoneleigh - Signature cocktails and intriguing wine selections served in an ambiance of chic comfort.
Room service - Available 24 hours a day.
Nearby Things to Do
Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh has a 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center with guest keycard access. Equipment includes cardio machines with built-in LCD TVs, resistance machines, and free weights.
This Dallas hotel is a block away from the 4-mile Katy Trail, a paved trail popular with walkers, joggers, bicyclists, and rollerbladers.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Destination fee: USD 15 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Dallas Stoneleigh
- Méridien Dallas Stoneleigh
- Méridien Stoneleigh
- Méridien Stoneleigh Hotel
- Méridien Stoneleigh Hotel Dallas
- Stoneleigh Dallas
- Stoneleigh Hotel Dallas
- The Stoneleigh Hotel And Spa
- The Stoneleigh Hotel Dallas
- Méridien Dallas Stoneleigh Hotel