- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Dealey Plaza
- 5 min walk
- Sixth Floor Museum
- 5 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Cindi’s New York Deli and Bakery
- 2 min walk
- Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Downtown/Reunion District is located in Dallas. Sixth Floor Museum and Majestic Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Dallas World Aquarium and Dallas Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at American Airlines Center or Cotton Bowl.Visit our Dallas travel guide
- Dealey Plaza - 5 min walk
- Sixth Floor Museum - 5 min walk
- Reunion Tower - 6 min walk
- Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center - 8 min walk
- Dallas World Aquarium - 12 min walk
- Dallas Union Station - 2 min walk
- West End Station - 6 min walk
- Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field) - 16 min drive
- HQ Dallas — 1 min walk
- The Bistro — 1 min walk
- Subway - 1 min walk
- Cindi’s New York Deli and Bakery - 2 min walk
- Biergarten - 6 min walk
About this property
Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Downtown/Reunion District
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8.00 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Cots (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Downtown/Reunion District Hotel
- Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Downtown/Reunion District Dallas
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Clean, nice decor, modern, roof deck bar, easy check in, helpful staff. The food/coffee/drinks counter/lounge is very convenient and you can get everything from a bottle of wine, to an omelette or a Cliff bar.