Guests are sure to enjoy the restaurants in Dalfsen. This city also attracts visitors with its countryside ambiance.
- There are 2 Dalfsen hotels
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Groningen (GRQ-Eelde), 44.7 mi (71.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Dalfsen
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks, such as Rechteren Castle and Vilsteren Estate
- The countryside and rivers highlight the natural beauty, and Stuw Vilsterer, Drostenkamp Park, and Adventure Park Hellendoorn are several places worth visiting
Staying in Dalfsen
For trips with the family or other getaways, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated Mooirivier.
Looking for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You might love Hof van Dalfsen.
Mooirivier, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.1 out of 5 user rating. Also Hof van Dalfsen has a 4 rating by guests.
Dressing for Dalfsen
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 0°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, while the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- Dalfsen gets about 27 millimetres of rain per year