Families will find kid-friendly activities in Cypress, and visitors give high marks for the theme park, shopping and top-notch restaurants. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its sporting events and beaches. Knott's Berry Farm, Medieval Times and Downtown Disney® District are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in Cypress
- The closest major airport is in Fullerton, CA (FUL-Fullerton Municipal), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Long Beach, CA (LGB-Long Beach Municipal), 6.1 mi (9.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cypress
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Knott's Berry Farm, Medieval Times and Downtown Disney® District. In the area, you'll also find Disneyland® and Disney California Adventure® Park.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Cypress. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Orange County/Cypress - Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Southwest Anaheim can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Courtyard by Marriott Cypress Anaheim/Orange County - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Rodeway Inn Cypress - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and quiet location.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Anaheim Convention Center, located 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from the heart of the city, and Angel Stadium of Anaheim, which is 8.9 mi/14.4 km away.
Dressing for Cypress
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 21°C and the night-time average to be 8°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 7°C at night
- About 293 millimetres of rain falls on Cypress each year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 8°C