Visitors will appreciate the sporting events, restaurants, and live music in Cypress. Welcoming and cosy, this city also attracts visitors with its shopping, theatres, and bars.
- Though not directly in Cypress, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- November is the most expensive month to travel here, while June tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Houston, TX (IAH-George Bush Intercontinental), 21.7 mi (35 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Cypress
- Known for its live music, theatres, and art, including cultural attractions such as Lone Star Pinball Museum, AMC 24 Theaters, and Tomball Museum Center
- Football fans will find lots to cheer about while everyone can enjoy an event or game at Berry Center, Aerodrome Ice Skating Complex, or Sam Houston Race Park
Staying in Cypress
You might like Seventh Heaven Ranch Resort Bed & Breakfast, averaging GBP 169 per night, for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay. A 3.5-star favourite with Expedia travellers is Seventh Heaven Ranch Resort Bed & Breakfast with a 4.3 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Cypress
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 25°C and the nighttime average to be 6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 34°C during the day and 13°C at night
- July through September averages 35°C during the day and 19°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 30°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Cypress gets about 1265 millimetres of rain per year