WEEKEND SPECIAL - 3 nights for the price of 2 APRIL & MAY
Mi Casa is located right in the middle of the beautiful Bellarine Peninsula surrounded by wineries, eateries, and beautiful beaches. Centrally located we are just 15 minutes’ drive from the popular tourist destinations of Ocean Grove, Barwon Heads, Queenscliff, Portarlington and the City of Geelong.
Perched on an elevated block our property has panoramic views of Corio Bay and the You Yang ranges.
A convenient 5 minute walk to a new uncrowded shopping centre and a delightful 15 minute walk or quick drive to Corio Bay, complete a perfect holiday location.
Our home is well located for the golfing, fishing and boating enthusiast.
Very close by are some of Australia's top public access golf courses with the Curlewis course and the newly opened Curlewis driving range just 2 km away. Other top class courses include Clifton Springs, Portarlington, Barwon Heads and the13th Beach Golf Courses all within a 15 minute drive.
Two very busy well serviced boat ramps are available at Clifton Springs which is just a 5 minute drive away for fishing in the Corio Bay and access to plenty of King George Whiting.
Surround by highly acclaimed wineries and quality restaurants offering varying dining options from cracking cafes for breakfast, coffee and snacks to casual lunches or classy and unique fine dining experiences.
There are plenty of options and activities for children including the popular Adventure Park, surfing lessons, mini golf, and family ocean beaches.
Our Curlewis and Clifton Springs beaches are calm, sheltered and are ideal for snorkelling, fishing and family paddles. 15 minutes south at Ocean Grove there are good waves, ranging from ideal to learn in, to more serious swells at 13th Beach and Point Lonsdale.
Guided tours of the region are available including, food, wine and history. All options will give you a personalized tour of the region with only the best highlights on your itinerary. Queenscliff could also be an option for a trip across to the Mornington Peninsula on the ferry to Sorrento and back as an alternative day trip.
In every direction there are incredible experiences to try, and we will point you in the right direction.
Our house offers a large inviting open plan living area and sitting room which comfortably seats 10 -12 people on new leather reclining lounge furniture. A modern kitchen and large butlers panty stocked with all of the necessary kitchen appliances completes a contemporary cooking environment that satisfies any sized dinner party plan.
Three large bedrooms comfortably accommodate three adult couples. A fourth bedroom converts into a children’s retreat, DVD and games room and doubles as a warm and bright sitting room by day and fourth bedroom by night with access to a comfortable sofa bed suitable for 2 children (or adults}
A second spare sofa bed can also be made available for additional children or visiting guests if required.
Secure breakaway garden and seating areas at the side and rear of the house make it easy to manage small children and your family pets.
We have parking for 6 vehicles and give guests access to the garage as a parking option for cars or small boats for peace of mind and extra adventure space for the children and pets.
Push bikes, snorkelling equipment, family pop up beach sun shelters and various sports person-to person contact. Access to Mi Casa is via a key safe with a combination that changes with each guest booking. The owner will contact the new guest the day before the booking with the unique key combination.
The key must be left in the key safe on departure.
• Children Welcome
• Parking for 6
• No Smoking
• Air Conditioning
• Smart TV’s
• Pet Friendly
• Babies Cot
• High Chair
• 2 x large queen bedrooms
• 1 x large double bedroom
• 1 x bedroom converted into a feature sitting / video room with double sofa bed for children
• 1 x additional double sofa bed suitable for 2 extra children or visiting guest
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
• 2 large bathrooms with double sinks and oversized modern shower spaces
• 1 x separate toilet and powder room
• Central Bellarine
• Air conditioning
• Washing machine
• Large 2 door fridge with icemaker and freezer copartments
• Large fully stocked Butler’s Pantry
• Oven and Gas Cooktop
• Dishes & Utensils
• Nutri Bullet
• George Forman Grill and Sandwich Maker
• Slow Cooker
• Dining area seating 8
• 3 x Smart Televisions
• DVD player
• Dedicated Sitting / Video Room
• Library x 2
• Board Games
• Ceiling fans
• Enclosed Deck / Patio with Smart TV and insect control
• Deck chairs
• BBQ and Webber
• Breakaway seating areas x 3
• Beautiful elevated garden space with views of Corio Bay
• Private enclosed intimate garden space
• Vegetable gardens available. Green leafy vegetables available in season
• Large established herb garden for the kitchen and the community
• Large secure child safe area which includes 2 sitting areas and attractive garden
• Large secure run for pets.
• Access to large 2 car garage on entering the house
• Rear garage door open giving children and pets more outside secure space
• 100% refund if you cancel 14 days prior to booking
• 50% refund if you cancel 7 days from your booking
• No refund if you cancel 1-6 days from your booking
BOOKING BOND - Damage and incidentals.
Following a cleaners report, any damage or theft of items from our property caused by your party during your stay will be deducted from your credit card.
Check in after: 2:00 pm
Check out before: 11:00 am
• Children allowed
• Pets allowed
• No parties/events
• No smoking
• Max guests: 10
• The property is professionally cleaned prior to your arrival
• Guests are requested to leave the property as clean as possible with all rubbish in
appropriate bins and excess rubbish removed
• A cleaning and linen fee is built into the booking price