Visitors can enjoy all that Crozon has to offer including the seaside and museums. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Top sights around the area include Oceanapolis and Spadium Parc.
- There are 111 hotels and other accommodation options in Crozon
- The closest major airport is in Brest (BES-Brest - Brittany), 14.3 mi (23 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Quimper (UIP-Quimper - Cornouaille), 23.8 mi (38.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Crozon
The city's natural beauty is on display at Morgat Beach, Cap de la Chevre and Armorique Natural Regional Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Office de Tourisme de Crozon and Vedettes Sirenes.
In Camaret-sur-Mer, there are 111 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily organise your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Hôtel de la Presqu'Ile is located in central Crozon. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Crozon can enjoy access to a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Résidence Lagrange Vacances le Hameau de Peemor Pen is located 1.9 mi (3 km) from the city centre. Guests who stay at this 4-star residence in Crozon can enjoy access to an indoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Hotel de la Baie is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Crozon can enjoy access to a coffee shop and a terrace, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Popular places to visit around the area include Oceanapolis, located 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from the city centre, and Spadium Parc, which is 11 mi (17.7 km) away.
Dressing for Crozon
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 20°C with night-time averages of 11°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and night-time averages of 6°C
- About 1045.40 millimetres of rain falls on Crozon each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 20°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 5°C