- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Guarda Golf Hotel & Residences
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Double Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Double Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Mountain View
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Mountain View
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Mountain View
Penthouse, 1 Bedroom, Balcony, Mountain View
Penthouse, 2 Bedrooms, Balcony, Mountain View
Penthouse, 3 Bedrooms, Balcony, Mountain View
About this area
Located in Crans-Montana, Guarda Golf Hotel & Residences is in the city centre and next to a golf course. Golf Club Crans-sur-Sierre and Montana - Cry d'Er Gondola are worth exploring if an activity is on the agenda. Take in the nearby slopes with downhill skiing and snowboarding, or try out other outdoor activities such as snowshoeing and snowmobiling.
- Golf Club Crans-sur-Sierre - 5 min walk
- Crans-Cry d'Er Gondola - 9 min walk
- Montana - Cry d'Er Gondola - 17 min walk
- Signal - 6 min drive
- Merignou Ski Lift - 20 min drive
- Randogne Montana Station - 3 min drive
- Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.) - 114 min drive
- MiZUKi by Kakinuma — 1 min walk
- Guarda Golf Lounge — 1 min walk
About this property
Guarda Golf Hotel & Residences
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: CHF 750 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: CHF 750 (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 150.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great place to stay for a family w/good taste.
Great place and great people!! All 5 stars!