Visitors can enjoy all that Craigavon has to offer including the coffee shops, lakeside setting and parks. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and countryside setting. A top sight in the area is Lisburn Road.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodation options in Craigavon
- The closest major airport is in Belfast (BFS-Belfast Intl.), 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Belfast (BHD-George Best Belfast City), 23.8 mi (38.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Craigavon
Notable city landmarks like Brownlow House and Moneypenny's Lock might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Oxford Island Nature Reserve and Lough Neagh Discovery Centre.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Craigavon. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Banoge House - Amenities at this 3-star guesthouse include free parking and a bar. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff.
- Clenaghans - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this inn. This 3.5-star inn features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
- Seagoe Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free Internet. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Ulster Museum, 20.5 mi/33.1 km from the heart of the city, and Belfast Botanic Gardens, which is 20.7 mi (33.2 km) away.
Dressing for Craigavon
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 18°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 18°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Craigavon gets about 850.90 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 18°C, whereas March and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C