Visitors can enjoy all that Coyhaique has to offer including the glaciers, waterfront and casinos. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its scenic landscape. A top sight in the city is Lake General Carrera. In Coyhaique, there are 25 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Coyhaique
The city's cultural venues include Mate Museum and Museo Regional de la Patagonia. The city is notable for landmarks like Plaza de Armas, Church of Santa Teresita and Plaza de Armas. The city's natural beauty is on display at Lake General Carrera, Reserva Nacional Cerro Castillo and San Rafael Glacier.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Coyhaique. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Diego de Almagro Coyhaique - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and WiFi.
- Hotel Loberias del Sur - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
Dressing for Coyhaique
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 20°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 5°C
- From April to June, the average is 16°C during the day and -2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 13°C during the day and -1°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Coyhaique is 36 millimetres
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 19°C, while June and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°C