Travellers to Balmaceda will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Balmaceda (BBA), 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from the city centre.
Sightseeing and Staying in Balmaceda
Places to visit in the larger region include Mate Museum and Lake Pollux. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your visit to Balmaceda, you may not be able to book accommodation in the heart of the city, but there are 6 hotels and other lodging types in the region. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Ecolodge & Flyfishing is located 21.7 mi (34.9 km) from the heart of Balmaceda. This 3-star hotel in Coyhaique features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- Cabañas Coyhaique is 25.9 mi (41.7 km) from central Balmaceda. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star lodge in Coyhaique can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Los Trinos Lodge is 20.4 mi (32.8 km) from the centre of Balmaceda. Located in Coyhaique, this lodge features a kitchen.
Dressing for Balmaceda
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 16°C, whilst the average at night is -2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 13°C with night-time averages of -1°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 19°C and night-time averages of 3°C
- Average annual rainfall for Balmaceda is 1084.70 millimetres
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 19°C, whereas June and July are often coldest, averaging -1°C