- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hostal Viento Sur
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
Choose dates to view prices
Double or Twin Room
About this area
Hostal Viento Sur is located in Coyhaique. Plaza de Armas and Monumento al Ovejero are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Monumento Natural Dos Lagunas and Piedra del Indio.
- Plaza de Armas - 1 min walk
- Feria Artesanal - 2 min walk
- KAIENK telares de la patagonia - 2 min walk
- Museo Regional de la Patagonia - 4 min walk
- Casino Dreams Coyhaique - 6 min walk
- Balmaceda (BBA) - 53 min drive
About this property
Hostal Viento Sur
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged at check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos (CLP)) and present a valid passport along with the migration card that they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort