Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Cottage (2 Bedrooms)
- Max people: 5Max adults: 5Max children: 4
4 Single Beds
Layout – 2 bedrooms
Food & Drink – Kitchen
Bathroom – Private bathroom and shower
Need to know – No cots (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
About this area
This cottage is located in Coyhaique. While the natural beauty of Lake Elizalde and Lake Atravesado can be enjoyed by anyone, those looking for an activity can head to Centro de Ski El Fraile.Visit our Coyhaique travel guide
- Lake Elizalde - 41 min drive
- Piedra del Indio - 42 min drive
- Mirador Rio Simpson - 42 min drive
- Lake Atravesado - 46 min drive
- Centro de Ski El Fraile - 55 min drive
- Balmaceda (BBA) - 64 min drive
About this property
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged at check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos (CLP)) and present a valid passport along with the migration card that they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.