Visiting Cox's Bazar
Visitors to Cox's Bazar are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours and restaurants. Top sights in the city include Cox's Bazar Beach and Laboni Beach.
- There are 58 hotels and other accommodation options in Cox's Bazar
- The closest major airport is in Cox's Bazar (CXB), 15.3 mi (24.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Cox's Bazar
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and these places to visit: Cox's Bazar Beach, Laboni Beach and Inani Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Himchori Waterfall and Kolatoli Beach.
In Bandarban, you'll find 58 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily plan your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here's a top-rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Long Beach Hotel - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Cox's Bazar
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the night-time average to be 15°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Cox's Bazar is 53 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 16°C