Guests are sure to enjoy the monuments in Covarrubias.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- April is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas May is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Burgos (RGS-Villafria), 21.9 mi (35.3 km) from the city centre
Staying in Covarrubias
Searching for a charming or small, stylish hotel? You may appreciate Doña Sancha.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Doña Sancha with a 4.8 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Covarrubias
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Covarrubias gets about 28 millimetres of rain per year