Visitors can enjoy all that Cotronei has to offer including its parks. A top sight in the city is Sila National Park.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Cotronei
- The closest major airport is in Crotone (CRV-Sant'Anna), 22.7 mi (36.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Lamezia Terme (SUF-Lamezia Terme Intl.), 31.2 mi (50.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cotronei
The picturesque setting of Sila National Park and Ampollino Lake exemplify the city's natural beauty. In the area, you'll also find La Sila and Camigliatello Silano Ski Area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Cotronei. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Hotel del Lago Ampollino is located 3 mi (4.9 km) from the city centre. Guests who stay at this 3-star property in Cotronei can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- National Park Hotel & Spa is 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the city's heart. With a stay at this hotel in Cotronei, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Il Brigante is located within 3.8 mi (6.1 km) of the city centre. This property in Cotronei features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
Dressing for Cotronei
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 14°C during the day and 7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 25°C, whilst the average at night is 9°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 17°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 21°C and night-time averages of 8°C
- Average annual rainfall for Cotronei is 31 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 27°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 8°C