Visitors can enjoy all that Cora has to offer including the rivers and parks. There are 26 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Jackson Hole, WY (JAC), 49.5 mi (79.7 km) from the city centre.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cora
The picturesque setting of Seneca Lake and Island Lake exemplify the city's natural beauty. You'll also find Elkhart Park Trailhead and White Pine Ski Resort in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Cora, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 26 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Chinook Winds Motel is located 24.6 mi (39.6 km) from the heart of Cora. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star motel in Dubois can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Baymont by Wyndham Pinedale is 25.2 mi (40.6 km) from central Cora. This 2.5-star hotel in Pinedale features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Lava Mountain Lodge is 30.3 mi (48.8 km) from the centre of Cora. This 3-star hotel in Dubois features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
Dressing for Cora
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 7°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -18°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and -7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and -3°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and -17°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Cora is 289.30 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 25°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -17°C