Visitors to Combourg are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens and bars. Top sights around the area include Mont Saint-Michel Bay and Grand Aquarium.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodation options in Combourg
- The closest major airport is in Dinard (DNR-Dinard - Pleurtuit - Saint-Malo), 19.6 mi (31.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Rennes (RNS-Saint-Jacques), 23.5 mi (37.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Combourg
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Mont Saint-Michel Bay and Grand Aquarium. You'll also find Dol Cathedral and Moulin de Moidrey in the area.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Combourg. Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hotel du Chateau - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
Getting around Combourg
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Combourg Station. Combourg may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Combourg
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the night-time average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- About 926 millimetres of rain falls on Combourg each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 3°C