Visitors to Roz-sur-Couesnon are sure to enjoy the restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its secluded and countryside setting. Around the area, top sights include Mont Saint Michel Abbey, Mont-Saint-Michel and Mont Saint-Michel Bay.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodation options in Roz-sur-Couesnon
- The closest major airport is in Dinard (DNR-Dinard - Pleurtuit - Saint-Malo), 22 mi (35.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Roz-sur-Couesnon
Mont Saint Michel Abbey, Mont-Saint-Michel and Mont Saint-Michel Bay are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find Alligator Bay and Archeoscope in the area.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 16 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Roz-sur-Couesnon. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Vacancéole – Le Domaine du Mont – Mont St Michel is located in central Roz-sur-Couesnon. Guests who stay at this 3-star residence in Roz-sur-Couesnon can enjoy access to an indoor pool and free parking, along with WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, quiet rooms.
- The Originals Boutique, Hôtel Les Quatre Salines, Le Mont Saint-Michel Sud (Inter-Hotel) is located 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from the city centre. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Roz-sur-Couesnon can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Fleur de Sel is located in the heart of Roz-sur-Couesnon. This guesthouse in Roz-sur-Couesnon features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast.
Dressing for Roz-sur-Couesnon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the night-time average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 30 millimetres of rain falls on Roz-sur-Couesnon each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 20°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 3°C