- Little Venice
- 5 min walk
- Colmar Covered Market
- 5 min walk
- Le Maréchal
- 1 min walk
- Le Comptoir de Georges
- 2 min walk
- Colmar (CMR-Houssen)
- 7 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Colmar, Hôtel le Maréchal is near a train station. Andre Stentz Winery and Wolfberger Winery are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Little Venice and Église Notre-Dame de l'Assomption. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Little Venice - 5 min walk
- Colmar Covered Market - 5 min walk
- Pfister House - 6 min walk
- Bartholdi Museum - 6 min walk
- Maison zum Kragen - 7 min walk
- Colmar Station - 12 min walk
- Basel (BSL-EuroAirport) - 36 min drive
- A l Echevin — 1 min walk
- Le Maréchal — 1 min walk
- Le Comptoir de Georges — 2 min walk
- Le Roesselmann — 2 min walk
- La Petite Venise — 2 min walk
About this property
Hôtel le Maréchal
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15.0 per night.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15.00 per pet, per day.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.15 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 17.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15.00 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Hôtel Maréchal Colmar
- Hôtel Maréchal
- Maréchal Colmar
- Hôtel le Maréchal
- Hostellerie Le Marechal Colmar
- Hôtel le Maréchal Hotel
- Hôtel le Maréchal Colmar
- Hôtel le Maréchal Hotel Colmar
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Self parking: EUR 17.00 per day
Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 7 AM–10 AM: EUR 18.00 per person
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Free newspapers in reception
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tour/ticket assistance
- 1 meeting room
- Business centre
- Conference space (323 square feet)
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Premium bedding
- bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- TV/satellite channels
- LCD TV
Food and drink
- Individually decorated
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
- A l Echevin – Fine-dining restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner on select days.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This property is conveniently located. Staff is friendly, breakfast is good. Good value.