Visitors to Colima are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafes, live music and entertainment choices.
- There are 34 hotels and other accommodation options in Colima
- The closest major airport is in Colima, Colima (CLQ-Licenciado Miguel de la Madrid), 10.6 mi (17 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Manzanillo, Colima (ZLO-Playa de Oro Intl.), 54.2 mi (87.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Colima
Attractions like EcoParc Colima and El Palapo Ecological Park are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like Colima Cathedral, Liberty Square and La Campana Ruins. The city's natural beauty is on display at Nunez Garden, Volcano of Colima and El Salto Waterfall.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 34 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Colima. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Fiesta Inn Colima - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Best Western Plus Hotel Ceballos - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel in Centro features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Hotel La Casona de Don Jorge - This 3-star hotel in Centro features free WiFi, free parking and a coffee shop. Expedia customers like its central location and helpful staff.
A top sight outside the city is Nevado de Colima National Park, located 24.2 mi (38.9 km) from the centre of the city.
Dressing for Colima
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 30°C and the night-time average to be 9°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 14°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 27°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Colima gets about 41 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 10°C