Visitors can enjoy all that Cluny has to offer including its monuments. In Cluny, there are 11 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cluny
A favourite place to visit in the city is Cluny Abbey. Additionally, you'll find Chateau de Cormatin and Golf de Macon la Salle in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Cluny. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Maison TANDEM is located in central Cluny. This guesthouse in Cluny features free breakfast, a seasonal outdoor pool and a terrace.
- La Maison Tupinier is located in the heart of Cluny. This bed & breakfast in Cluny features free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its WiFi.
- Cluny clos fleury is located within 1.1 mi (1.7 km) of the city centre. This guesthouse in Cluny features an outdoor pool, free WiFi and free parking.
Dressing for Cluny
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- Cluny gets about 32 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 24°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 0°C