- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Alpine Park
- 2 min walk
- Lake County Visitor Center
- 6 min walk
- Carl's Jr.
- 13 min drive
- Renee's Cafe
- 18 min drive
- Ukiah, CA (UKI-Ukiah Regional)
- 45 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Lakeview Inn Lucerne is located in Lucerne. Lucerne Marina and Ceago Vinegarden are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Alpine Park and Hinman Park.
- Alpine Park - 2 min walk
- Lake County Visitor Center - 6 min walk
- Lucerne Marina - 8 min walk
- Ceago Vinegarden - 2 min drive
- Clarke's Collectibles & Lunchbox Museum - 5 min drive
- Sacramento, CA (SMF-Sacramento Intl.) - 109 min drive
- Carl's Jr. - 13 min drive
- Renee's Cafe - 18 min drive
- Family Fun Center - 18 min drive
- The Happy Garden Chinese - 18 min drive
- Rosa d' Oro Winery & Tasting Room - 27 min drive
About this property
Lakeview Inn Lucerne
Parking and public transport
Things to do
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 15 per pet, per stay.
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Lakeview Inn Lucerne
- Lakeview Inn Lucerne Motel
- Lakeview Inn Lucerne Lucerne
- Lakeview Inn Lucerne Motel Lucerne
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
I was given the accessible room. If I had a wheelchair, it would have been difficult to shower because the shower head was static and rigid on the shower wall. That was OK. The water pressure was much better this trip so maybe they got that fixed. What REALLY ticked me off was that someone was in my room and picked up the trash in the waste basket. And they did nothing else. No fresh towels, no general clean up. No bed making. Very Spartan. What was the maid doing? Watching TV? Going through my stuff? It makes the guest wonder. Since there are no phones in the rooms, I had to walk down to the office, (BTW, my legs are compromised, so it is a big deal for me to walk another 100 yards) A good motel takes care of small stuff like that to make their guest welcome. The gentleman delivered some towels and coffee, very nice and apologetic, but the point is, they just wasted 20 minuets of my life because of the inattention to detail. Yes I will stay there again because they really do take care of the place cosmetically and with cleanliness. I just wish they would not drop the ball. Just do the job correctly please. The first time.