Visiting Chlumec nad Cidlinou
Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Chlumec nad Cidlinou has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel), 52.7 mi (84.8 km) from the city centre
Getting around Chlumec nad Cidlinou
There are many transport options in Chlumec nad Cidlinou. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Chlumec nad Cidlinou Station.
Staying in Chlumec nad Cidlinou
You might love Hotel Koruna for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
Hotel Koruna, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Chlumec nad Cidlinou
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and -5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, while the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and nighttime averages of -5°C
- Average annual rainfall for Chlumec nad Cidlinou is 23 millimetres