- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hotel Cernigov
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Business Services
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Standard Single Room
About this area
Located in Hradec Kralove, Hotel Cernigov is in the city centre. Adalbertinum and East Bohemian Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Masaryk Square and Church of St. Nicholas. Giant Aquarium and Hradec Kralove Observatory and Planetarium are also worth visiting.Visit our Hradec Kralove travel guide
- Adalbertinum - 1 min walk
- East Bohemian Museum - 3 min walk
- White Tower - 3 min walk
- University of Hradec Kralove - 4 min walk
- Church of St. John of Nepomuk - 8 min walk
- Hradec Kralove Hlavni Station - 3 min drive
- Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel) - 88 min drive
- Secese 7-10AM — 1 min walk
- Lobby Bar 9-6PM — 1 min walk
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 6 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per pet, per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities