Overview of Apuldram Manor
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Superior Double Room
About this area
Apuldram Manor is located in Chichester. Chichester Guildhall Museum and Pallant House Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Fishbourne Roman Palace and Chichester Castle. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Goodwood Motor Circuit or Goodwood Racecourse.
- Fishbourne Roman Palace - 5 min drive
- Chichester Cathedral - 9 min drive
- Chichester Market Cross - 9 min drive
- Chichester Festival Theatre - 10 min drive
- Bosham Church - 11 min drive
- Chichester Fishbourne Station - 5 min drive
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 72 min drive
- Crown And Anchor - 12 min walk
- Thyme & Chillies - 17 min walk
- Woolpack Inn - 4 min drive
- The Bulls Head - 4 min drive
- Waterside Inn - 4 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types accepted at this property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Apuldram Manor Chichester
- Apuldram Manor Bed & breakfast
- Apuldram Manor Bed & breakfast Chichester