- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Zaith Residency Near US Consulate & Apollo hospitals
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Classic Double Room, 1 King Bed, Kitchen
About this area
Zaith Residency Near US Consulate & Apollo hospitals is located in Chennai. Kapaleeswarar Temple and Fort St. George are notable landmarks, and if an activity is on the agenda, check out VGP Universal Kingdom. Vadapalani Murugan Temple and Chennai Snake Park are also worth visiting.
- Apollo Hospital - 9 min walk
- Consulate General of the United States, Chennai - 10 min walk
- Express Avenue - 18 min walk
- Sankara Nethralaya - 18 min walk
- Valluvar Kottam - 3 min drive
- LIC Metro Station - 2 min drive
- Chennai Chintadripet Station - 4 min drive
- Chennai (MAA-Chennai Intl.) - 16 min drive
About this property
Zaith Residency Near US Consulate & Apollo hospitals
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 500.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for to-go breakfast: INR 150 for adults and INR 150 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1900.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 500.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Zaith Residency Near US Consulate & Apollo hospitals Hotel
- Zaith Residency Near US Consulate & Apollo hospitals Chennai
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
They are very helpful people. They provided secured wifi access because their guest network wasnt playing nicely with my phone. They let us keep our bags for as long as we wanted, and were on time with breakfast in the morning. The breakfast was tasty.