Search Hotels in Chattanooga, TN
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 3 Mar 2021
Reviewed on 27 Feb 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 1 Mar 2021
Reviewed on 15 Feb 2021
Reviewed on 27 Feb 2021
Reviewed on 22 Feb 2021
Reviewed on 28 Feb 2021
Travellers to Chattanooga give high marks for the must-see aquarium, beautiful waterfalls and riverfront. This city also attracts tourists with its seafood restaurants, museums and local tours. Top sights in the city include Tennessee Aquarium, Chattanooga Riverfront and Ruby Falls.
- There are 277 hotels and other accommodation options in Chattanooga
- The closest major airport is in Chattanooga, TN (CHA-Chattanooga Metropolitan), 6.4 mi (10.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Chattanooga
The city is well known for its museums and art, and cultural venues include Chattanooga Riverfront, Tivoli Theatre and Creative Discovery Museum. Attractions like Tennessee Aquarium, Chattanooga Zoo and Lookout Mountain Incline Railway are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Southside Historic District, Coolidge Park and North Cleveland Church of God.
In Ooltewah, you can choose from 277 hotels and other accommodation options so you can easily organise your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Bode Chattanooga - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Downtown Chattanooga can enjoy access to a bar and a coffee shop, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Chattanooga North/Ooltewah - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and dining options at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool.
- Bluff View Inn - This 3-star bed & breakfast in Downtown Chattanooga features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and quiet location.
Other top sights in Chattanooga include Ruby Falls and Hamilton Place Mall. One of the popular sights outside the city is Rock City, located 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Chattanooga
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 20°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 7°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and night-time averages of 0°C
- Average annual rainfall for Chattanooga is 1332 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 0°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Chattanooga?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Chattanooga, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Chattanooga?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Chattanooga?
What's the best hotel for couples in Chattanooga?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Chattanooga?
What's the best luxury hotel in Chattanooga?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Chattanooga?
What is the best spa hotel in Chattanooga?
What is staying in Chattanooga like?
What should I do while I'm visiting Chattanooga?
What's the seasonal weather in Chattanooga?
Chattanooga Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Chattanooga by Star Rating
- Hotels near Chattanooga Airports
- Areas of Chattanooga
- Accommodation near Chattanooga Attractions
- More accommodation types in Chattanooga
- Choose Your Chattanooga Hotel Style
- Search Chattanooga Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Chattanooga
- Hotels Near Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends