- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Charleston Tanger Outlets
- 8 min walk
- North Charleston Coliseum and Performing Arts Center
- 11 min walk
- Jim 'n Nick's Bar-B-Q
- 1 min walk
- 2 min walk
- Charleston, SC (CHS-Charleston Intl.)
- 4 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in North Charleston, TownePlace Suites Charleston Airport/Convention Center is in the entertainment district. Charleston Tanger Outlets and Charleston City Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Riverfront Park and Waterfront Park. Check out an event or a game at North Charleston Coliseum and Performing Arts Center, and consider making time for South Carolina Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the property's central location.
- Charleston Tanger Outlets - 8 min walk
- North Charleston Coliseum and Performing Arts Center - 11 min walk
- Riverfront Park - 8 min drive
- Magnolia Plantation and Gardens - 16 min drive
- Middleton Place - 20 min drive
- Charleston Station - 9 min drive
- Charleston, SC (CHS-Charleston Intl.) - 8 min drive
- Jim 'n Nick's Bar-B-Q - 1 min walk
- Rita's - 2 min walk
- Hardee's - 2 min walk
- Golden Corral - 3 min walk
- Five Guys - 3 min walk
About this property
TownePlace Suites Charleston Airport/Convention Center
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per stay.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.0 per stay.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 2.28 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The king size bed description is not accurate. The staff even admitted that "their" bed sizes are a lot smaller than the average normal. We had a reservation for a king size bed and had to sleep for 5 nights in what looked and felt as a queen size bed...not comfortable for us and not what I paid for.