Visitors to Chablis are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries and local tours. In Chablis, there are 9 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Chablis
Favourite places to visit in the city include La Chablisienne, Domaine Servin and Domaine Bernard Defaix. Additionally, you'll find Pontigny Abbey and Auxerre Cathedral in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Chablis. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hostellerie des Clos - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and central location.
- La Maison d’Aliénor - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Chablis
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 0°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- About 35 millimetres of rain falls on Chablis each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 24°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 0°C