Travellers to Cesme give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafes. Top sights in the city include Aqua Toy City and Ilica Beach.
- There are 736 hotels and other accommodation options in Cesme
- The closest major airport is in Chios (JKH-Chios Island National), 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Cesme
The city's cultural venues include Cesme Open Air Theatre and Cesme Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Cesme Castle, Alaçatı Çarşı and Oasis Aquapark. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and these places to visit: Ilica Beach, Ayayorgi Koyu and Boyalık Beach.
Other top sights in Cesme include Aqua Toy City.
Dressing for Cesme
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 5°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 25°C as the daytime average and 6°C as the night-time average
- About 23 millimetres of rain falls on Cesme each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 6°C