Guests are sure to enjoy the parks in Karaburun.
- There are 2 Karaburun hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas October is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Chios (JKH-Chios Island National), 22.9 mi (36.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Karaburun
- A marina is a top activity, and Karaburun Harbor is a great place to visit
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks, such as Mercury Mine Ruins and Erythrai
- The natural setting of the parks is picturesque, and Castle Mountain is worth a visit
Getting around Karaburun
There are plenty of options for getting around Karaburun. You can explore your options for water transport at the marina.
Dressing for Karaburun
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the nighttime average to be 6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- About 20 millimetres of rain falls on Karaburun each year