Search Hotels in Castro Marim
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 25 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 19 Oct 2019
Reviewed on 22 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 28 Aug 2019
Reviewed on 5 Sep 2019
Pocket Guide: Castro Marim
Visiting Castro Marim
Castro Marim's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travellers, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the beaches, restaurants and spas. Welcoming and relaxing, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its golfing and bars. A top attraction is Verde Beach.
- There are 9 Castro Marim hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Faro (FAO-Faro Intl.), 31.1 mi (50.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Castro Marim
- Golfing is just one of the many top activities, whereas Isla Canela Golf Course and Benamor Golf are great sights to visit
- Notable landmarks include Reserva Natural do Sapal de Castro Marim e Vila Real de Santo António, Castro Marim Castle, and Alcoutim Castle
- The beaches and the sea highlight the natural beauty, and Verde Beach, Sapal Natural Reserve, and Cabeco Beach are several places worth visiting
Getting around Castro Marim
Castro Marim has many options for getting around. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Castro Marim Station.
Staying in Castro Marim
For trips with the family or other getaways, you might prefer a property such as the highly rated Eurotel Altura.Looking for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may appreciate these traveler-recommended, smaller hotels and specialty properties:
- Praia Verde Boutique Hotel
- Casas do Palheiro Velho
Praia Verde Boutique Hotel, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also highly rated by guests are Casas do Palheiro Velho and Eurotel Altura.
Dressing for Castro Marim
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 20°C and the nighttime average to be 8°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 25°C during the day and 9°C at night
- About 25 millimetres of rain falls on Castro Marim each year
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Castro Marim?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Castro Marim, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Castro Marim?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Castro Marim?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Castro Marim?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Castro Marim?
What's the best boutique hotel in Castro Marim?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Castro Marim?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Castro Marim?
Castro Marim Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Castro Marim by Star Rating
- Hotels near Castro Marim Airports
- Areas of Castro Marim
- Accommodation near Castro Marim Attractions
- More accommodation types in Castro Marim
- Choose Your Castro Marim Hotel Style
- Search Castro Marim Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Castro Marim
- Hotels Near Castro Marim, Faro District
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends