Nature enthusiasts will enjoy a visit to Castleisland, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the live music, bars and restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts visitors with its parks.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- January is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas May is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Killarney (KIR-Kerry), 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Castleisland
- Known for its live music scene, whereas A Day in the Bog, Wellspring Gallery, and Kerry County Museum are some local cultural sights
- The natural setting of the parks is picturesque, and places to visit include Crag Cave, Tralee Town Park, and Tralee Bay Wetlands
Staying in Castleisland
You may enjoy a stay at River Island Hotel for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is River Island Hotel with a 3.9 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Castleisland
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, while the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 19°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- About 921 millimetres of rain falls on Castleisland each year