Search Hotels in Casper
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Casper, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its riverfront and entertainment.
- There are 63 hotels and other accommodation options in Casper
- The closest major airport is in Casper, WY (CPR-Natrona County Intl.), 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Casper
Cultural venues in the city include National Historic Trails Interpretive Center, Nicolaysen Art Museum and John F. Welsh Auditorium. The city is notable for landmarks like Alcova Dam, Martins Cove and Fort Caspar. The rivers and hiking trails highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Casper Mountain County Park, David Street Station and Garden Creek Falls.
In Evansville, you'll find 63 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Casper Inn & Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and pool.
- Candlewood Suites Casper - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a fitness centre, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Casper C'mon Inn Hotel & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Casper
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and -10°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is -3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 2°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 19°C and night-time averages of -11°C
- Casper gets about 318.00 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging -10°C