Get an overview of this hotelRomantic hotel with restaurant and outdoor pool
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Popular property highlights
Situated in Carsac-Aillac, this romantic hotel is within 6 mi (10 km) of Cour des Fontaines, Cour des Chanoines, and Maison de la Boétie. Lanterne des Morts and Saint-Sacerdos Cathedral are also within 6 mi (10 km).
A restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a business center, conference rooms, and laundry facilities are onsite.
All 19 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and TVs with cable channels. Hair dryers, safes, and phones are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
La Villa Romaine
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and a meeting room.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1938 square feet (180 square meters) include conference space. This romantic hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a terrace, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 1938
- Conference space size (meters) - 180
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Onsite venue - Overlooking the pool and garden, this restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 5 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 15 and EUR 17 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
- Villa Romaine Carsac-Aillac
- Villa Romaine Hotel
- Villa Romaine Hotel Carsac-Aillac
- Hotel La Villa Romaine France/Carsac-Aillac
- Villa Romaine
We should mention
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.