Visitors are sure to enjoy the restaurants and golfing in Carlyle. This city also attracts visitors with its welcoming ambiance.
- There are 2 Carlyle hotels
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, while April tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Regina, SK (YQR-Regina Intl.), 119.5 mi (192.3 km) from the city centre
Staying in Carlyle
You might like one of these highly rated smaller hotels or specialty properties for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay:
- Carlyle Western Star Inn & Suites, averaging GBP 92.29/night
- Ramada Carlyle, averaging GBP 111.17/night
A 2.5-star favourite with Expedia travellers is Carlyle Western Star Inn & Suites with a 5 out of 5 user rating while Ramada Carlyle has a 5 rating by guests.
Dressing for Carlyle
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 6°C during the day and -19°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, while the average at night is -5°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 27°C with nighttime averages of 2°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and nighttime averages of -20°C
- Carlyle gets about 462 millimetres of rain per year