Guests are sure to enjoy the beaches in Capesterre.
- There are 6 Capesterre hotels
- March is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Marigot (DOM-Melville Hall), 25.2 mi (40.5 km) from the city centre
Staying in Capesterre
Searching for a charming locale or stylish getaway? You may enjoy these traveler-recommended, smaller hotels and specialty properties:
- Le M Hotel Marie Galante
- Hotel Le Soleil Levant
Le M Hotel Marie Galante, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also Hotel Le Soleil Levant has a 4.4 rating by guests.
Dressing for Capesterre
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 30°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 21°C as the night-time average
- About 34 millimetres of rain falls on Capesterre each year