Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Cape Town hotel in Cape Town City Centre, walk to South African National Gallery
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Cape Town City Centre, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Houses of Parliament, South African National Gallery and Castle of Good Hope. Greenmarket Square and Cape Town International Convention Centre are also within 1 mile (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has self parking and concierge services. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, dry cleaning, laundry facilities and a 24-hour front desk are on-site.
All 26 rooms offer free WiFi, room service and flat-screen televisions. Guests will also find coffee/tea makers, in-room massages and hairdryers.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, the property provides a round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a beach shuttle. Cape Town's hotel also offers tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff and concierge services. Limited on-site parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Guests can use the outdoor pool and health club at a partner property.
Parliament Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping centre shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transport (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Parliament Hotel has a restaurant on-site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Game viewing nearby
- Game drive nearby
- Safari nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkelling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Ziplining nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Airport shuttle transfer per adult: ZAR 280 (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR280 per person (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: ZAR90.00 per day
- Nearby parking fee: ZAR 90 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Parliament Hotel Cape Town
- Parliament Hotel
- Parliament Cape Town
- Parliament Hotel Cape Town, South Africa
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, ferry terminal, airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms.
Quality graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organisation.