Visitors can enjoy all that Calibishie has to offer including the beaches and restaurants. The cosy and cultural setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 22 hotels and other accommodation options in Calibishie
- The closest major airport is in Marigot (DOM-Melville Hall), 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Roseau (DCF-Canefield), 17.8 mi (28.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Calibishie
The city's natural beauty is on display at Leeward Islands, Hodges Bay Beach and Woodford Hill Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Northern Forest Reserve to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Calibishie. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Sea Cliff Cottages is located in central Calibishie. Guests who stay at this 3-star cottage in Calibishie can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Wanderlust Caribbean - Adventure Travel Boutique Hotel is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the city centre. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Calibishie can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers like its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- Calibishie Sandbar is located in the heart of Calibishie. This 2.5-star guesthouse in Calibishie features a restaurant, free parking and a 24-hour front desk. Our customers like its beach locale.
Dressing for Calibishie
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 30°C and the night-time average to be 21°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Calibishie gets about 37 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 21°C