Search Hotels in Calabash
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Calabash are sure to enjoy the beaches and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping. Top sights around the area include Barefoot Landing, Cherry Grove Pier and Ocean Isle Beach.
- There are 66 hotels and other accommodation options in Calabash
- The closest major airport is in North Myrtle Beach, SC (CRE-Grand Strand), 11 mi (17.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Myrtle Beach, SC (MYR), 25.4 mi (40.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Calabash
Golfing is one of the top activities, while Meadowlands Golf Club, Crow Creek Golf Club and Farmstead Golf Links are favourite sights to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Carolina Shores Golf and Country Club to your agenda.
As you start planning your visit to Calabash, the best accommodation may not be in the city centre but there are 1761 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Brunswick Plantation Villas is located 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from the heart of Calabash. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star apartment in Calabash can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- 24005 Woodlands Way is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the centre of Calabash. This 3-star condo in Calabash features 2 outdoor pools, a golf course and a restaurant. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and pool.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Barefoot Landing, located 12.3 mi (19.7 km) from the city centre, and Cherry Grove Pier, which is 6.9 mi (11.1 km) away.
Dressing for Calabash
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, whilst the average at night is 9°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 17°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Calabash gets about 1323 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 3°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Calabash?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Calabash, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Calabash?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Calabash?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Calabash?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Calabash?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Calabash?
More trip options
- Hotels in Calabash by Star Rating
- Hotels near Calabash Airports
- Accommodation near Calabash Attractions
- More accommodation types in Calabash
- Choose Your Calabash Hotel Style
- Search Calabash Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Calabash
- Hotels Near Calabash, North Carolina
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends