Search Hotels in Caesarea
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 20 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 3 Jul 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Caesarea has to offer including the golf courses, spas and jazz scene. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfront, parks and festivals.
- There are 21 hotels and other accommodation options in Caesarea
- The closest major airport is in Haifa (HFA), 23.3 mi (37.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Tel Aviv (SDV-Sde Dov), 27.5 mi (44.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Caesarea
The city's cultural venues include Caesarea Amphitheater and Caesarea Ralli Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Caesarea National Park and Caesarea Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 21 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Caesarea. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- House Of The Rising Sun is located in the heart of Caesarea. Located in Hof HaCarmel, this villa features a private pool, a kitchen and a fireplace.
- Dan Caesarea Resort is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from the city's heart. With a stay at this hotel in Hof HaCarmel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and pool.
Dressing for Caesarea
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 23°C and the night-time average to be 9°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 13°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 30°C during the day and 11°C at night
- About 532.20 millimetres of rain falls on Caesarea each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 10°C